From 3DGE Wiki
Revision as of 23:34, 7 October 2014 by Corbin (Created page with "The system requirements for each platform are listed below. It is currently unknown what the Macintosh version needs as it is not built from source - neither is the Linu...")
- Pentium-class 1.0 GHz CPU or faster (1.2 GHz recommended for modern modifications).
- 128MB RAM (512MB RAM recommended).
- Hardware accelerated 3D card with OpenGL drivers.
* The minimum 3DGE supports is a VooDoo card, but don't expect to run anything (even 3DGE) with it, especially using DLIGHTS or 3D models.
- Either a DOOM, DOOM II, HACX, or Final DOOM IWAD file. HERETIC is supported but must be launched cleanly (i.e. through a batchfile).
- For Win32:
* DirectX 7.0 or higher. * 3DGE is supported on Windows 95 and higher, however, the less RAM/CPU/GPU you have, the port might not run reliably and/or be unable to run certain mods.
- For Linux:
* SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer) version 1.2. * glibc 2.
- For Dreamcast: